Monday, May 4, 2009
Clean, Hot and Itchy
Operation clean up the house went well yesterday. It started because our air conditioner broke, and we had to clean up the laundry closet so that the repair man could actually reach it. It's nice to have a cleaner house, but so hot. I think dirty and cool was actually nicer. Outside has been overrun by mosquitoes. They are especially swarming near the front and back doors. Timmy understands why we can't go play outside now that he got bitten when we tried that. The city is supposed to be spraying the streets and Patrick is putting out foggers. Tomorrow I think we'll have a Mexican food fiesta for Cinco de Mayo. I'll take any excuse to eat Mexican food. It's my favorite. We're certainly feeling caliete without air conditioning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you have puddles of water, pour Clorox in it and poof, mosquitoes are gone. Not exactly "green" but it works.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like it would be helpful, but there's a creek that runs a few feet behind our back fence.
ReplyDelete