Thursday, June 4, 2009

Eight Months Pregnant!

Getting more pregnant everyday. I've been feeling pretty good, but tired. Bending over is difficult. The toys are staying on the floor longer. I didn't realize how much getting up and down I'm always doing until lately, when I've just wanted to stay on the couch. Timmy is always pulling my finger, trying to get me up, or calling me over, wanting me to climb into baskets that he says are trucks or trains. I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore. There's still lots of organizing the house I want to do, but getting myself up and going is the problem. I wanted to have a garage sale too, but I don't know if that will happen. It must be the nesting thing. I just want to clear out the house and get rid of things. Today I'm going to get out the boxes of Timmy's baby clothes and sort out what's not too boyish. That will be fun. I love baby clothes. My doctor has said there's a possibility he may want induce me up to ten days early, because he's worrying about her getting too big. Timmy was ten pounds. So I may have even less time. I'm excited though. I can't wait to hold her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.