Lexa hasn't been sleeping for long stretches during the day anymore. It's much harder to get Timmy down for his nap without her fussing at some point. So that hasn't been fun. I've been reading to Timmy in the rocking chair until he falls asleep at nap time. But this week it doesn't take long before she starts crying and needing to be held, usually when Timmy is just about to fall asleep. I get up to pick her up and he's off, still sleepy and cranky though.
I take her all around with me, and she likes just sitting and watching kids playing at playgroup and music class. She falls asleep pretty easily on her own too. It surprises me every time she does it.
She's been sleeping through the night for months now. She falls asleep when I turn off the lights and nurse her at 11pm and doesn't wake up until 6 or 7 am to nurse, then right back to sleep.
She's so sweet and loves to smile. We're waiting for her to laugh sometime soon.
She'll hold a rattle for a few seconds now and is touching things with her hands more and more. She still spits up, but mostly just when I've put on a new outfit, and not nearly as much during that first month.
Her hair has gotten thinner on top, but still thicker and darker around the bottom. Patrick commented that maybe she's going to take after her granddad, hairwise. haha
I cherish every moment I get to sit and just hold her and cuddle. It's not nearly as much as I got to with Timmy. I'm constantly having to put her down to chase/play with/help/feed/stop Timmy.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.