- January 2011
Patrick Peabody Graduated from Sam Houston State University
Grad School — AdministrationGraduated with a 4.0!Happy New Years, from Octopus-girl and family!-
AMCMS Maroon wins in the first round of the CSISD Boys Middle School Tourney. Go Cats!
-
-
AMCMS Cats 65 - Rayburn Raiders 53
-
February 2011
Lunch with no one in my lap and now both kids asleep at the same time?? During the day? I think I'll join them.
-
No more after school fieldtrips...last of the kids picked up about ten minutes ago. The show was awesome though and my AVID kids looked and acted great!
-
Timmy's first time with glowsticks
Patrick Peabody
Glad they let me know so I didn't use my shrink or growth rays before I attempted assembly.Patrick Peabody
1 man, 1 weekend, 19 hours, 1 sunburn, and 2 happy kiddos
-
-
is EXPECTING!!!! I know, I know, it's crazy isn't it? I can't believe it myself. I wasn't going to post it on here because it's obvious but wanted to make it official. I mean, who would have guessed that we are expecting!!! Yup it's official.... we are expecting ' SNOW' Thursday night and AGAIN on Friday!
-
Snow Day in College Station
- March 2011
-
Yay for early morning Saturday fieldtrips!
-
Going nowhere fast
-
No man is an island...except for Timmy.
-
Why spend money on a kiddie pool at Wally World when you can get one for free at the beach — with Cathy Holliday Peabody.
-
AVID Field Trip — with Bj Jarrett Landreneau at Prairie View A&M University.
- April 2011
-
Timmy is ready for his Star Wars birthday party tomorrow
-
Timmy wanted this scene from Star Wars on his cake, which is very difficult to accomplish with icing let me tell you, but here it is. 2AM and the cake is finished with 13 hours until party time.
-
Way to go Ags! WHOOP!
with Cathy Holliday Peabody.
with Sara Holliday and 2 others.
- May 2011
-
Mesmerized by cotton candy and the greatest show on earth
-
So Timmy just said when he is older and an astronaut, he will go to the monster truck store on Mr. Cheap Planet, and buy a water monster truck that will go slow and have a window and a telescope so he can find pirate treasure.
At least I know I'll be taken care of... -
We had the technology, we have rebuilt him, we made him stronger and faster...he is the 6 cent toddler...
- June 2011
-
With the kids at the air show
-
I know we are facing a budgetary crisis but did we have to turn off the AC outside?
-
Girded for war, aka facing the vacuum...
-
Even at two, Lexa is practicing for worst case economic scenario.
-
79 degrees and 3 inches of rain, it's a Christmas...err summer miracle!
-
What Timmy had me make him to eat tonight.
- August 2011
-
Timmy wanted a haircut like daddy
-
One more graduation under the belt.
-
-
I really wish the sound of laughter coming from the playroom meant that my children are playing together nicely with their toys, not that they've gotten hold of a jar of powdered shake mix and are pouring it all over themselves and the room.
-
Timmy says he can't stop playing and eat lunch because he's trapped in a time loop.
-
-
Lexa fell asleep in my lap, and I accidentally fell asleep on the couch too. I woke up to find Timmy surrounded by screws, washers and boards that used to be his chalkboard easel, just finishing up completely disassembling it.
-
-
What is this strange liquid falling from the sky?
- September 2011
-
AMCMS Cats 20 - Brenham Cubs 6...great first game of the season!
-
AMCMS Cats 18 - Rayburn Raiders 6
- october 2011
-
Timmy is becoming quite the artist
-
Lexa as an owl and Timmy as a "purple and orange spotted tree frog", they both chose their own costumes and Cathy hand-made them.
-
November 2011 Patrick Peabody
December 2011
7th Grade Bball
AMCMS Silver 67 - SFA 8
AMCMS Maroon 45 - SFA 22-
Move along nothing to see here...nothing suspicious at all...
-
New winter hats... Stegosaurus and Princess
-
A traditional Christmas Tinkertoy trebuchet
Saturday, December 31, 2011
2011 Facebook Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.