Friday, September 20, 2013

Siblings

Just after we dropped Timmy off at school this morning, I saw that Lexa was quietly crying. I asked her why, and she said,"I want Timmy." They had been fighting not five minutes before.
Her teacher said she talks about Timmy all the time at preschool. The other day she saved something for him, I can't remember now.. They fight like crazy, but every day they also play together. It's so wonderful when they do. They play pirate ship, hospital, super heroes, one day they packed up a bunch of their stuff and wanted to go on a adventure down the road with it. They often work together on some sort of plan or another. Last week Timmy said that he taught Lexa her colors. After school yesterday, Timmy got a ice cream sandwich after getting a great school report, and he got her one too. They fight over things, Lexa screams, and they often end up hitting or grabbing, but they also are always considering each other. Telling them they don't get to play together is a punishment to them. 
As much as he drives her crazy, she really is crazy about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.