Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Made Me Smile Today 2015

HJanuary 1

Already finished reading a book this year, finished I am Malala. It was very good.

Will was very interested in Patrick's cousins' baby at Aunt Carol's and wanted to hold her hand. 

Listening to Timmy's ideas

Lexa singing in the bathroom 

Most everything Will does is completely adorable 

How beautiful Lexa is

Nice to be started a new year, it's like a fresh start. I'm excited to set new goals, try to accomplish new (and old) projects  

January 2
Wearing my new yoga pants

Eating healthy 

Watch Will start building with mega blocks

Will riding his motorbike around, right into walls

Knitting again

Taking photos

January 3

It's nice to be back home after the holidays.

Already got the christmas decorations down 

Started working out again today. I'm proud of myself, and my workout routine didn't take too long. 

Long shower with my new homemade lavender mint soap

Cuddling on the couch with Will and Timmy and later in the chair with Lexa 

Playing outside! We've been cooped up too long with the cold rainy weather.

January 4

Lunch at Maxine's. Lexa finally got her wish.

Watching cooking shows all afternoon with the family. I love our new living room furniture arrangement, it feels like so much more space.


January 5

Timmy and Lexa helping each other

Sunshine

Playing a card game with Timmy and Lexa. Timmy played very nicely.

Timmy is interested in nature and asked me to read about birds, butterflies and habitats 

The kids playing in a blanket fort when I woke up

Will's kisses

Watching Cutthroat Kitchen 

Not being exhausted when I went to bed

January 6

Spending time outside on this beautiful day before the cold returns tomorrow.

The kids going back to school 

Will holding my hand as we went for a walk 

Seeing mom friends at story time and play group

Going out for a run for the first time in a long time and being able to run more than I expected 

Finally getting some groceries we desperately needed 

Afternoon at the park

Lexa and Timmy telling me they love school 

Timmy made 100 on a test today 

Bike ride

Keeping up with chores ok

Timmy told me a joke: "why did the robot cross the road? Because it was programmed by the chicken "

Getting everyone to bed earlier, me included! Good night!

January 7

Will nuzzling my nose!

Will making happy noises in the car

How Will likes to look at books now

Going through pictures I took at Christmas 

Having half and half again for my coffee

Guacamole and pico for my eggs and taco salad

Listening to Timmy tell a little boy at the library all about Minecraft

January 8

Timmy earned a coupon for good behavior at school. He picked "bring a stuffed animal to school" and he chose to bring his red heart dragon that he calls, "Lovey" today. He said it was the best part of his day today.

Yoga for the first time in a long time

Set goals for myself and cleaned up some clutter and baskets in the living and dining room. 

Cuddling Will under soft blankets on this cold day and taking a break while he napped. 

Belting out "Let it Go" with Lexa

Dancing with our arms in the car when a silly song came on and seeing Timmy smiling in the rear view mirror

Timmy doing his homework with hardly any nagging no threate, warnings or count downs and writing his spelling words quickly straight through right away

Giving Wil a place he can put away his books and shoes

Lexa hugging her friends when she saw them at Girl Scouts

Listening to Will being happy in the car when we've picked up Lexa and Timmy from school

January 9
Will's crazy silies

Pretty much everything Will does is adorable

I enjoy writing on this blog and going through photos

An email from dad explaining how everything is going with mom. It was reassuring and sounds like she's getting better

I love listening to Lexa and Timmy tell me about their day on the way home from school in the car

PF Changs Chinese food from the freezer for dinner.

January 11

Will holding my mouth open and peering in it.

Waking up to Lexa and Timmy playing "Dragon Cave" together

Will riding his motorbike with his stuffed puppy in his lap

Patrick coming home early so I could go visit my mom in the hospital

Some quiet time alone in the car in the way down there

My mom was released from the hospital, pneumonia is getting better, she feels better, and her kidney is getting better! 

Getting the best hug from her and holding her hand

Visiting with my sister, funny stories, she's so fun to talk to.

Starting my online photography course (awesome Christmas gift from Patrick) when I got home.

Looking through the photos for the photo a day project I was inspired to start. This month is Sky. It's just fun to be creative and take photos everyday.

January 11
Will dressed as a tiny Bobo Fet with light saber and helmet on

Will curled up with a blanket and pillow and took a nap in my chair

How Timmy still likes to play dress up

Lexa says her favorite show now is "the cooking fast show"

The fog this morning. I think it looks neat.


January 12
Will wearing my socks and scarf

His kisses. He gave me a bunch today.

Reading

"Ice skating" with Lexa in our socks around the house

Timmy singing, "I'm a firework" and "Everything is Awesome" as he danced around the house!

Wonder wear the laundry hamper was that I had just unloaded and finding that Will had put it away 

Timmy being so excited to tell me they were going to be working on writing their class book at school today.

Timmy laughing at a picture my dad emailed of goats walking along a log in line crossing a river 

Making Will laugh by running around the house playing pop up peekaboo.

Learning how to take a silloutte photo better and manual exposure and lenses on my camera

Watching Walking Dead with Patrick. We're starting to get back into watching Netflix at night together. I had missed it.

Got some of the house picked up, dishes and laundry done, accomplished more than I thought I would at one point. It is so nice to be sitting in a clean room right now, also lunches are packed and uniforms are ready for the morning

The way Will has curled up and gone to sleep with his blanket


January 13
When I came downstairs this morning , Lexa had made herself and Timmy breakfast(cereal)

Finally worked out again. I was already getting out of the habit already after missing a few days.

Lexa kissing Will goodbye in the car this morning when I dropped her off at school  and Will waving bye-bye

Timmy telling me a story he's making up

Lexa and Will playing "night night" with the couch pillows

Will saying, "Lessa, Lessa!"

January 14
Visiting with my friend at the library

Timmy's made a friend at the library

Reading a funny library book to the kids at dinner

Patrick got home earlier and was feeling better

January 15
Singing nursery rhymes to Will. He's starting to understand more and more

The sun came back! (It's been gone for a week.)

Going out in the sun for a run

Watching Lexa draw pictures

Listening to Timmy's ideas about a robot he wants to build

Watching Will play in the sandbox

Going down the slide with Will. He loved that so much he screamed with delight.

Timmy has learned a bunch of facts about the war of 1812. I was impressed.

January 16
Getting more than usual done

Will and Lexa playing together in the sandbox kitchen

Spinach pizza for dinner

Special time alone with Timmy since Lexa fell asleep early

January 17
A day spent outside

The kids went for a bike ride with their dad(will's first)

Timmy and Lexa rode their bikes without training wheels 

Kisses from Patrick and Will and Lexa

Timmy wanted a hug

Patrick watching the kids while I worked out 

Will playing doggy and walking the baby doll in the toy stroller. He's suddenly into imaginative play. Yesterday he fed yogurt to his toy car.

Will riding his motorbike standing on the seat.

Reading Judy Blume's "Tale of a Fourth Grade Nothing" to Timmy. I remember loving it when I was little. Timmy loves it too. He thinks it's hilarious and doesn't want me to stop reading it.

Showing Will an airplane in the sky, and him saying "airplane, airplane, airplane!"

Timmy putting a big box over Will's motorbike and a chip clip on the on button to make the box go

Will trying to bring lexa upstairs with him for bedtime and then them waving bye bye to each other.

January 21
Will held up his hand and said, "Be back." When he went to the other room to get his chair.

I taught Will how to blow a kiss.

I'm slowly getting more of the house clean and sticking to my hour of house cleaning first routine 

Reading emails from Granddad to the kids at breakfast

Going for a run

Having a little bit of down time

Just me and Timmy at the dinner table after everyone else left 

Lexa doing her homework in the car again 
Reading to Timmy 

I cooked bacon for dinner 

Holding Will's hand as we went for a walk 

Showing Will squirrels, ducks and turtles at the park

Imagining having another baby

January 25
Will puts his fists together then spreads his arms and fingers out making exploding noises

Got to sleep really late

Beautiful warm day, enjoyed time outside in the yard

Lexa did Star Wars yoga

Will and Lexa playing doggie

Will tried to turn on the Xbox by saying "xbox on" to the konnect. 

Patrick cooked dinner

Patrick watched the kids while I worked out and showered

We went to the wildflower center with Sara and Kenny

Will likes to help

Lexa playing in the sandbox said she was at "Lexa and Will's best cafe"

Lexa listed her favorite things in the car, "drawing, singing, dancing, movies, pizza, and books."

Timmy wore his pajamas all day

Patrick played a board game with Timmy and Lexa 

I made it through an hour long line with Will- smiled when it was through

Listening to NPR in the car

I've kept up with my workouts and I'm starting to feel really good- strong and energetic, a good mood too

Resting after a hard run

Having the kitchen cleaned up and the kids lunches packed for the morning 

Lexa and will showed Sara and Kenny their stuffed animals they were cuddling in the car, when they asked Timmy what he had he said, " I have a Chapstick with no cap.)

Timmy and Lexa playing guess what tune I'm humming

August 22
Iced coffee

Will's sweet voice, how many words he's using, and when he's play talking in his baby voice

Will's picked up room tonight

How Timmy loves to read

Lexa playing dress up again, she's not too old yet after all

Patrick in a good mood, feeling better 

Thinking about college football season starting soon

Feeling baby Hugh's kicks

I didn't eat anything to feel guilty about today

I like the view of trees out our back window 

September 3

Playing with Will when we woke up this morning

Lexa getting used to the new school and being happy when she left this morning

Prenatal yoga

Tea

Quiet house while Will napped

Will was less of a mess maker today

Knitting

Tucking Timmy into bed

Reading

Will pretending to be Elsa

Timmy finished reading his first chapter book

The end of the day when everyone else is asleep.

Sept 7

Picked up the whole house! Wow.

How much Will loves books

Will put a birthday hat on his chest and said, "Me a shark!"

Reading ebooks 

It's football season

Started knitting again

Not much sibling fighting today

Ate dinner on the back porch at sunset

Patrick saw roadrunners in the yard and was excited about

Not sleepy today

Sept 12

Easier moving day, no more packing

Yummy Chinese food for lunch

Aggie Football

Lexa's funny expressions

Timmy had a good day 

Time to myself

Patrick loves me

Sept 20

Taking it easy 

Watching will play with his trucks

Talking to Timmy while putting him to bed

Sitting down in a picked up house tonight

Lexa and will playing together

Doing the coin collection book with Timmy and Lexa

A nap

A good tired after working out

Will dancing

Will taking little shuffling steps around the living room, saying "I'm a mermaid!"

October 12
Reading

Fixing up the backyard, hanging a swing in the tree for Will

Marveling at how big Will has gotten

Adding lavender to the mop soap when I cleaned the kitchen floor

Chicken soup for lunch

Taking a nap

Coffee

Watching the kids playing outside in the evening

Reading Little house on the prairie to Lexa

Working out again. Stretching and yoga felt good.

Cooking chicken cacciatore for dinner

Relaxing bath

October 13

Timmy told me he thinks we should get an ocelot to catch mice.

Will asked me to cuddle him.

Made homemade cleaning products with lavender oil.

It felt nice with a breeze on the porch eating breakfast.

A roadrunner likes our yard.

Wearing my comfy, pretty pink shirt that makes me feel good.

How Will wants to help with everything

How much will and lexa like each other

October 14

My sugars were ok at the doctor

The wait was short at the dr., just long enough for me to finish my shopping list

I got a dust pan with a long handle so I don't have to bend over. I've already used it three times since getting home.

October 15

Watching Will running around in circles

Wanda spontaneously gave me a hug. 

The house is getting cleaner.

I put up my lamps with new lampshades. I like the darker lighting at night.

Got the baby car seat cleaned up

Got to spend some time kid free with Patrick at the school bonfire.

Timmy pulled out his physics building set and started working on it with Grandpa.

Timmy ran away when a kid hit him at school instead of fighting back.

Lexa wants to keep giving birthday presents to Grandpa: pictures, loose change, buying him a drink.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.