Monday, November 9, 2015

Baby and I are doing great. He's nursing like a pro, and 3 weeks in, breastfeeding only hurts a little bit. He's awake a little more, but still taking some long naps that I can successfully put him down for. He tends to wake up when I'm just about to head to bed. But he only wakes usually twice before the 6am alarm. I'm still getting used to that. Ugh. I've had to start getting up to take the older kids to school instead of DH doing it because I need the car that seats 3+ (me, 2yr old and baby) instead of our truck with only 2 seats..:/ I'm mostly tired because of that. I fell asleep in my chair while Hugh and Will were napping the other day. I was planning on getting up and eating lunch but sat down picked up my phone, waiting for a webpage to load, I woke up surprised an hour later! 

I love, love cuddling him. 

Will has been acting up, pouring bottles of shampoo in the bathtub, acting defiant, fighting with older siblings.. I've been trying to spend more time playing with him and really giving him some full attention. 

I got through my first week on my own with DH back at work and my in laws gone home. I was about to get down on myself about never vacuuming, sorting the laundry I did at least wash, and missing the dishes last night, but then I thought, I shouldn't expect so much, it's only week one.

 I recovered from labor pretty quick this time and have been getting my energy back this week. It really does feel great not to be pregnant anymore., not mentally great to feel kind of fat though. Got to give myself time I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.