Monday, January 11, 2016

Hugh had his first shots today, and it's been a rough afternoon. He's just really tired, cranky, and wants to be held all the time. 


We were actually just getting into a phase of me being able to put him in his bouncy chair for a little bit and he'd be happy there long enough to watch me make dinner, take shower or do dishes, and also was not crying as much in the car. Hoping he feels better again soon!

Also found out that he's already 17 pounds and in the 90th percentile for everything size wise! I just pulled out the 6 month size clothes because I was tired of all the tight onesies on him. 

He's all smiles and coos when I talk to him. (Except today) 


I caught one of his first smiles on camera!😄 I'm in love.


9cxofFqgVsrXXtyWfbSRwJCg8G9kKgKn_lg.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.