This is the stack a "few" books they brought to me to read to them. (Apparently as many as Will and Lexa could carry.) I started marathon story time and had all 4 of them in the chair with me at one point.
I love that they love books. I remember reading one book after another book to Timmy when he was a toddler, an hour or more everyday. He's still always says, "One more chapter!" everytime I finish reading to him today. Will is really getting into books now too. We could probably read stories all day as well.
It's hard for me though because Hugh usually starts grabbing the book and crying. I think he notices I'm not paying much attention to him.
Those books have stayed in the living room for a few days now, and Lexa and Will keep bringing me a handful to read.
Timmy keeps picking one up to read himself. Lexa too, a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.