Friday, March 27, 2009

Star Wars and Meerkats

I was letting Max dog inside and told Timmy that Max was going to eat the crackers he hadn't finished, and Timmy said "NO" and grabbed all four crackers and stuck them in his mouth at once.

He likes to tell me things he's seen, whether he's actually seen them or not. Today he said, "Timmy saw a big turkey." The other day he said he saw a monkey climbing a tree outside, and one morning we woke up and he said that he'd seen an airplane flying. Patrick and I wondered if he'd been dreaming about an airplane.

We were watching Stars Wars Episode IV last night, and Timmy was really into it. He usually doesn't pay much attention to what Patrick and I are watching, unless there's a horse or a car commercial or something, but he likes Star Wars. He kept pointing out space ships and wookies. He also likes Meerkat Manor. It's a Discovery Channel show about meerkats, and, according to Timmy, the height of comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.