
All of Patrick's relatives sat in a circle next to the pig pen and fishing hole. I forgot the marshmallows on sticks for the pretend fire and couldn't find the magnetic fish, but had the fishing poles. Oh well.

Corn stalks that blew down.
Lots of friends came. We had 25 kids there and almost 40 adults! Mom made so much yummy food. We had pigs in a blanket, wagon wheel pasta salad, Boston baked beans, roasted corn on the cob, chex mix chicken feed, goldfish crackers, strawberries, veggies and dip, homemade breads, fresh squeezed lemonde, cupcakes, and five people brought pies. I made homemad ice cream, but forgot to bring it out. Mom also made muffins, and we made strawberry jam together for people to take home.
A calf came to visit. I wasn't expecting him.
Timmy takes Daddy for a walk by the apple tree. The apples were filled with animal crackers.

The kids tables had farm puzzles and toys and crafts that it was way to windy to do.

The carrot patch was a big hit. I had straw hats for all the kids and I made stick horses for them. I also made animal noses and ears

Timmy's ready to drive the tractor.
Patrick's cousin, Josh, took everyone for a hayride with the tractor. That's when Timmy fell asleep.
Opening Presents
Timmy got all kinds of vehicles, which he loves: firetrucks, construction vehicles, cars, trucks, bulldozers, tractors, garbage trucks, and a Thomas the train phone. His favorites are a big Lightning McQueen car and two little matchbook car size digger and forklift. He took those with him to blow out the candles on his cake.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.