
Timmy's been having a rough time. He's been hitting us and trying to hit Lexa, and throwing tantrums all day. It was so hard that first week with Lexa home. He would have a good day, then a bad day. We started time outs, and they're working. He's doing so much better now and seems to enjoy helping to fetch diapers. He wanted to help me pick her up when she was crying yesterday. He still tells me "Mommy, put Lexa up." and points to the bassinet when he wants me to play with him and gets the frustrated look on his face if I can't and sometimes wants me to carry him or hold him when I'm holding Lexa, especially if I'm also talking on the phone. He's started clinging on to my leg sometimes too. This week he's gotten much more peaceful and seems to be getting used to Lexa. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.