When my little baby girl looked up at me and gave me a great, big smile. I'm falling in love with her more and more everyday. She's so sweet and happy. Timmy was making up a story that I couldn't understand, something about a dog, a spider and a beast?, and pretending that a box was a hat, and he stood in the front of the room and waved goodbye to everyone at story time, came home and waved hello to his toy cars. He actually tried to share a ball at playgroup and hugged me and said "Mommy loves you." (You means me in Timmy-speak.) Then Patrick sent me a nice text message for no reason.
Goofy grin

Surprise! I have a bunch of pictures of her looking surprised. I think the camera surprises her.
Thank goodness for the swing. Lexa loves it, and I love having a place to put her down to deal with Timmy or attempt to eat something. She likes it so much more than Timmy did. He liked the bouncy chair more. She's such a sweet, easy, baby. If Lexa had been born before Timmy, we would have been worried that there was something wrong with Timmy, all that fussing and crying. I'm sure Lexa will probably make up for it when she's a teenager.
All ready to go. We SO love living in College Station. It's really nice to have choices about where to go, what to go do. We've been going to playgroups, La Leche League, Moms club, toddler story time, music class. Patrick's been able to have game nights on Thursdays, thinking about doing SCA again after football season, but not sure how that's going to work with kiddos. College Station is just feels so much more alive than Bay City. I drive around and then think, Hey, we live here, and just feel so happy. I don't think Timmy misses our old house at all. This one is so much better. He has room to run around, his own room. He calls it our big white house, and he's learned a new word - garage. I think he does miss Granny and Grandpa, and visiting their house. But I needed the space, it's a better job, a better city, and, overall, we're in a much better place now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.