Timmy went to a gymnastics class this year. He says he likes to swing like a monkey. He also did somersaults down a ramp, jumped on a trampoline, walked the balance beam and played in a foam pit. It was his first activity without mommy. The first day he cried as soon as he noticed I hadn't followed him into the room. I told him, "Only kids get to go into the gym!", like it was a good thing. The next time he had no problem with it. He had a lot of difficulty listening, not running off or poking the other children. They ended up having me have to come in and try to control him while holding Lexa during the last few months. I was a little glad when it ended. He says he likes it though.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.