
Seven Years Ago
After seven years, I am still extremely in love with my husband. I still get excited when I hear his ring on my cell phone. I can't wait to see him and talk to him when he gets home from work everyday. He's so much fun to be with. I've fallen in love again, but in a new way, when I see him being a father to our children. I love the feeling of unconditional love and support he has for me and the kids. Everything is so much harder with children, shopping, eating dinner, housework, even our marriage. Every issue about raising them is so important to each of us. We butt heads sometimes but still love each other. We're making it through the easy and the hard times. Our finances are at least not in EXTREME CRISIS MODE for now, and he's helping out more at home now. I'm not as drained and desperate for a break as I was. We're in a happy place right now. :)
We went to dinner and possibly a movie while his parents watched the kids. I can't remember where or anything about it. I'm hoping our next anniversary is more memorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.