Patrick and I have been married for seven years now. I can't remember if it's making it to seven years or past seven years that's the big deal.. I still get excited when I hear his ring on my cell phone. We've started going for a walk every evening and really talking during that time. It's been so nice and I feel closer to him than ever. It's hard with our little kids to find much time for each other at all. I love it when his parents come to visit and we can go out together. A little break and time with Patrick is wonderful.Tuesday, June 29, 2010
2010 Daddy
Patrick and I have been married for seven years now. I can't remember if it's making it to seven years or past seven years that's the big deal.. I still get excited when I hear his ring on my cell phone. We've started going for a walk every evening and really talking during that time. It's been so nice and I feel closer to him than ever. It's hard with our little kids to find much time for each other at all. I love it when his parents come to visit and we can go out together. A little break and time with Patrick is wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.