Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2010 fathers day









Patrick and his dad




My mom made Patrick and Timmy matching shirts for father's day. Timmy really liked it.





I think i have the best husband and father in the world!



One of my favorite moments after birth is when Patrick holds the baby. I get to feel baby kicks, he finally gets to hold them.

Patrick and Timmy









Patrick and Lexa




I´m glad I don't have to raise them by myself, there are somethings their daddy can teach them better than i can.







I love watching my children and Patrick playing....he really is their hero.



i have a husband who loves his being a dad as much as i love being a mom.




Patrick and i are the two most important people on the planet to the 2 most important people on our planet




I absolutely LOVE the way Lexa looks up to her daddy! The best feeling is seeing her face light up, her drop everything she's doing, and say happily, "dada! Dada! Dada! as she runs to him with the biggest smile her face can manage and her arms open wide for the biggest hug she can give him when he picks her up.
I also love the way he looks at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.