Friday, August 23, 2013

New House

I really love our new house. It's all ours. I think we will be really much more comfortable here with the little bit of extra space. I love the pretty floors and fixtures, front garden and curtains. It's going to be great to be in a regular subdivision neighborhood instead of the busy streets we've had to live on in our last two houses. Oh, and no roaches! (A huge deal!) We'll have an extra room on the stair landing, we won't have to have our kitchen table in our living room, and the kids will have their own room!. We'll really miss our giant half acre back yard with its tall oak trees and College Station( a perfect place to raise a family, in my opinion) but there's a lot of good things about our new house. I can't wait to get settled in!
Upstairs landing

Lexa's own room

Lexa's closet

Master bathroom

Under stairs closet

Garage

Living room

Kitchen



Dining room and living room
Backyard

Backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.