Z
The kids got a package today, chalk board globes and a big box of chalk for each of them, from Granddad.
Will had Patrick draw his face and Will's face. Then Will added legs. He's finally more interested in drawing a little bit lately.
Lexa drew rings of different zones around hers: lava, rock and water.
Timmy made his into a fantasy world inspired by one of Patrick's games. It included an "ethereal island." He continued it into some big banner paper with his chalk as well.
It'll be fun to take some of the chalk to the park and draw on the pavements there. I'll keep some stashed in the car I think for impromptu sidewalk art. :)
I think there was a world map in the box too. Will really loves maps. He keeps walking around with it, pointing at places and saying, "Where's dat?" And then, "Otay, we go to Trussia?"
Timmy also started listing off places he wants to go: Washington again, South America!, California, Madagascar, Arkansas, Utah I think maybe he said?, Greenland, Australia!, Canada, and China, but then he said we'd probably need to learn Chinese first. He said he wants to go places without big cities, like Mt Rainier Park was.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.