Here’s some photos from our Christmas.
Will and I went for a walk and we liked this crazy dog house.
The kids used EVERY ornament to decorate the tree while we played a Disney Christmas carol special on tv. We just used our artificial tree from the attic this year so we didn’t have to worry about the virus on an errand to get a real one. Patrick’s mom gave us this one when they stopped using it in 2002 or so. We’ve used it 3 times now: that first year they gave it to us, two years ago when Patrick was gone all week in Cedar Park and the kids and I were still in Sabinal, and now this pandemic year. I usually like to get a real one, for the smell and the outing.
I started knitting a Christmas dress for Lexa in December last year. Of course I didn’t finish in time for last Christmas! I finished it last summer. (I’ve certainly done a lot of knitting during quarantine!)
We decorated the virtual school room where we spend so much time. It was very festive with a little tree.
Hugh had a virtual preschool Christmas party.
Santa came!
Christmas morning
I handed out presents one at a time, and it was great. It lasted an hour that way. :)
Playing with their gifts:

Hugh asked for hats.
We quarantined for 2 weeks, Patrick took a few days off work to make it long enough, and then we went to visit Patrick’s parents then my dad. We finally got Patrick’s parents to agree to stay home for 2 weeks. They were finally willing to do whatever we asked to see the grandkids at this point.
Pat got a golf cart. He let the older kids drive it around with one of us in it around the field. They loved that. We had to ride in that cart with them so many times!
They were thrilled to reunite with one of our cats from Sabinal that Granny had taken pity on Timmy about when we moved and adopted.
Opening more presents!
We always do fireworks at Christmas at Patrick’s parents house. Wanda always had fireworks at Christmas growing up and likes to continue that.
We also always have campfires there.
Here’s the fort building kit they gave them set up.
Here’s dad’s great pictures of our visit. I love how he titled it “The Christmas of no haircuts.” 😂 That’s perfect!
https://bills-earth.pixieset.com/thechristmasofnohaircuts/





























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.