Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Quarantine day 322



Timmy started picking out classes for high school next year. (High School, I know!). I’m excited for him. He wants to take the theater tech classes(designing and building sets and stuff) the graphic arts classes, computer science for his language credits, and applying for avid for things like organizational skills and scholarship access(parents encouraged that one). 


Right now I’m supervising him doing virtual school so that he doesn’t try to go to sleep or start watching videos or something. This is getting old.

Will actually cooperated and wrote more during his writing camp class. (He wrote two sentences.) He’s very excited about giving Valentines to his classmates. We picked some out together on Amazon and he checked for the package daily and couldn’t wait to open it and get started. We’ll drop them off in the class bin in the school entryway next week and then go the following one to pick a bag of the ones for him outside in front of the school from his teacher. It will be his first time ever seeing her in person. 

He’s also looking forward to his birthday Monday and unrelatedly keeps asking me to take him on picnics, just the 2 of us. 

“Picnic time”

Here’s my reading plans for the near future. I’m really excited about this. Learning something new, feeling close to mom in a way.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.