Friday, February 12, 2021

Will’s Quarantine Birthday



 

Will turned 8 last week. He was the last one in our family to have a quarantine birthday. His party last year was the last party, the last time we had people over to our house. 

This year we had cake and presents and ordered pizza. He got legos and some toys, a backpack, canteen and kid binoculars. He wore the backpack all week, except for when sleeping and bathing. He loves pretending he’s an explorer.

Then Sara and Kenny came over with Vanilla cupcakes with chocolate sprinkles which he said were his favorite and a bean bag chair for him. He’s been trying to sit in it during virtual school. They stayed and we visited in the front yard awhile, 6 feet apart with our masks on! It was great. 

They did this to the tree. Birthday tree. (I actually took it down few days ago. I considered announcing that the tree was down social media, in February. That would’ve been the only thing I’d posted there in years, I think. )  I think Patrick might be more enthusiastic about live trees in the future since we actually get the dead tree out of the house in a timely manner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.