Monday, October 28, 2013

Beautiful Baby

I love this picture of Will. Look at his pretty blue eyes. He has really long eyelashes. He smiles a lot too. It"s so surprising that two out of our three children are blonde! He often gets a cowlick, and it's SO adorable.When his hair is wet out of the bath, it curls. I think he may end up with golden curls like his sister! :) (Hers didn't show until she was 2 and her hair was a little longer.) Will is our biggest baby. He's also broader chested and has a little bit bigger head than his siblings did. I like that we a have one boy with brown hair and one with blonde. Such beautiful children, smart and sweet too! Patrick and I make good kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.