Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kid Quotes 2014

The strap on Lexa's dress tore, and she was very upset about it. She came up to me and said, "I wish this was a dream."

Which way is north? I want to go to the North Pole someday. I 'll need to go in a helicopter or airplane. 

When fed ex dropped off a package to our house just after ups had done so, Lexa exclaimed, "WHAT IN THE WORLD!?

Patrick was making some noise dragging something around upstairs. Timmy said, "He sounds like he's a thunderstorm cloud."

When Lexa doesn't like what you're doing, she exclaims, "That's not 'propriate!"

On the night it snowed a little andschool was canceled, after the kids played in the snow a little, we made snow cream. Timmy was so happy as he sat down to eat it, he said, "I hope this isn't a dream."

Timmy asked his daddy if he could watch the movie "where the witch fights the Nazis with the robots that fall apart and are empty inside" after some prompting, he figured out he meant Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

As I dropped Timmy off at school, he told me that the playground is the top of a giant mechanical creature, frozen in time.

Timmy saw a store called The Owl with a picture of an owl on the sign and wanted to go there and get a gift for his teacher, who likes owls. I told him not all three kids and not right this moment, but that maybe I could take him sometime, just me and him. He thought for a moment and said, "We need to attract a babysitter. How do we do that? I know! We could lure one to us with her favorite food."

Timmy: how high can you count?
Me: I don't know, into to trillions...
Timmy:have you ever done it? 
Me: no..
Timmy: you should do it!

Lexa: I hope the snack they give us after our soccer game is a healthy sack.
Later when I told Patrick she'd said that we were happy and impressed,but then she elaborated. I want it to be a healthy snack so that Timmy doesn't try to have some of it.

Timmy : I will always love you, Mommy, no matter what.

Lexa- Are penguins and  real?

I want to marry Peyton or Will because we have the same color hair. All the girls at school want to marry Peyton, and so does Zachery, 

Timmy
I'm doing an electrical experiment (puff paint and glitter out in the yard to be rained on). It's an ooo la la generator. When people are zapped by it, guess what they'll say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.