2014
Playing princess with Lexa. She and I were princesses. Daddy was the Goblin King, and Timmy was the Prince of Space.
Helping Timmy build a spaceship with Lego's
Holding Will while he slept.
Reading a Janet Evonovich Stephanie Plum novel.
January 2
Watching Patrick playing with the kids
Will sitting in a soup pot
Reading the book Timmy made, "How I Will Take Care of My Dragon".
Reading a walk in the woods by bill Bryson
January 3
Sleeping in!
Playing outside in the beautiful weather
Coming back home after the Christmas holidays
Patrick's good mood
Jan 4
A hike along a beautiful creek in the beautiful weather
Visiting with my sister
Finding my very long lost, one of my favorite , baby slings!
Jan 5
Patrick saying thank you for the picking up I got done in the house
A chance to read a book after the kids were asleep
Building a dollhouse out of Legos with Lexa
Jan 6
Will playing peekaboo behind the shower curtain
Timmy's idea to cut out cardboard dinosaur feet to make tracks with in the mud.
Jan 7
Timmy having an awesome day back at school
Having a productive day, starting to feel more capable of getting things done.
Jan 8
Will opening and closing his fingers at me to sign
Watching Lexa dance around the living room
Jan 9
Playing hide and seek in the backyard with the kids. Hiding behind a tree and moving around to the other side of the tree as Lexa searched for me
Getting all the Christmas decorations put away. Finally!
Playing puff and blow my cheeks with Will. He thought that was funny.
Watching Lexa play party food caterer
Making orange juice Popsicles with Lexa, and her wanting to share one with Timmy
Chicken piccata for dinner was delicious
Cutting out paper snowflakes with Lexa
Jan 10
Some much needed quiet time this morning
Jan 10
Some much needed quiet time this morning
playing with will and making him laugh
doing a jigsaw puzzle with Lexa
Timmy had a good day at school
watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire which Timmy has been waiting anxiously for, and making them popcorn
kind of taking the day off from house work, work, work. It's been a long week.
Jan 11
Curling up with all the kids in my bed for the night while Patrick was gone at his classes
When Patrick got home. We all missed him.
Jan 12
Patrick helping Timmy make his pinewood derby car
Jan 13
Finally getting out and going jogging/walking. It felt good.
Watching Lexa push her doll stroller up and down the sidewalk playing. "Stroller strides"
On the ride home from picking Timmy up from school, Listening to Timmy tell me he had found the "shard of earth" and a "ninja rock" on the playground at school to go with the "fire jewel" he has from next to a campfire, and now he wants to find the"ice crystal" but will need to go somewhere with snow for that.
Lexa helping me fold towels while I sorted laundry. She did a good job.
Patrick liked chicken wrapped in bacon I made for dinner, I think . I decided I should cook more things wrapped in bacon.
Jan 14
Seeing how excited Will was at the library for playtime there during story time.
I actually did a Bollywood workout video off of Hulu while Will napped.
How Patrick stepped up when I as hit with a stomach bug in the afternoon. He picked up Timmy from school , helped him with homework, fed him, took him to Cub Scouts, gave him a bath and put him to bed. I told him he was like superdad. Lexa fell asleep in a chair at 6:00 pm and slept all night.
Lexa fetched me things and helped with Will a little while I was sick. Then she brought out her doctor toys and started playing doctor on me.
Jan 15
Lexa made a picture with the letter T's on it for Timmy.
Lexa singing to Will in the car on the way to school, and Will squealing and laughing at her when we went to pick up Timmy.
Eating blueberry Greek yogurt for lunch
Patrick coming home with groceries and cooking burgers for us .
October 29
Waking Timmy up in the morning and giving him a hug. He is so sweet.
Productive day!
Finally worked out again and ate healthy
Not rushed this morning getting ready for school foronce
Will holding my hand for a walk around the block
The cool fresh air this morning felt so nice , Will and I played out in the yard for awhile
Did a pazzle with Will for the first time, he was really into it
I love how will lives books now
Listening to Timmy tell me about his magic globe as he paces around, like he does when he's taken by an idea. He says when you blow on the green continent it becomes windy there.
The kids got to do a neat sugar skull craft at the library after school for Dia de Los Muertas and Lexa ate some pan de Muertas bread.
Watching Lexa push will on the swing, he loves to play with them
Got to eat dinner all together as a family tonight, even Patrick.
Kissing will's Timmy to make him giggle and squeal when I take him to change his diaper
The way will spreads his hands out, palms up when he wants to ask a question.
Watching will play in the bath making happy little noises.
November 6
Visited beautiful waterfall and sunset
Will was so happy all day
Will dancing at dinner and laughing
Smelling the flowers Patrick gave me
Yummy pico de gallo and guacamole
Got things done
Timmy told me, I will always love you no matter what as I was putting him to sleep
November 9
Fall leaves
Beautiful weather. November is my favorite month for weather
Hugging my kiddos
Wills silly happiness
Timmy's closet clean -accomplished
Aggie football
Timmy telling me about his science fiction dreams
Holding Lexa's hand as she fell asleep
Looking forward to the upcoming holidays



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.