Monday, August 10, 2020

Quarantine Day 147

 I’m practicing/timing my morning routine for when school starts in a few days and we have an actual time schedule. I’m thinking of including updating this daily journal, so we’ll see. I seem to love planning and starting routines, but don’t necessarily stick to them that long.. especially if they involve getting up early in the morning! I’m sitting out on the patio with my coffee, reading the news. Will and Hugh are “making a potion”. It’s so nice to get out here before the late morning heat. I’m reading the news, but trying to keep it to just 15 minutes or so. Challenging! Ha ha. I’m also thinking writing on this every day may make for some boring posts.. 

I never got to cleaning yesterday. I decided to do napping and reading books instead. 😁 It was a great Sunday.  Lexa made pizza rolls with a tube of crescent rolls for dinner. We’re going to do Lexa’s fairy party this morning, I think? 

Potion making in progress:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.