Thursday, August 27, 2020

Quarantine day 170


Lexa made applesauce. The kids love using the apple corer/peeler mom gave me way back when. 



Hugh drew a picture of “blueberry monkey face” from a book we read.



Lexa’s fairy tea party


The saw Patrick washing his truck and jumped in to help.

They tried to make ice cream by shaking it in ziplock bags with ice and rock salt. They ended up with melted ice cream?

I got fed up with my super long dried out hair, so I cut it! I watched some YouTube videos and used the unicorn method to cut layers with my sewing scissors. I also attempted bangs, which of course want to curl, hence the reason hair dressers have always told me, bad idea!



They always try to climb this tree on our morning walks, and then say,”Take my picture!” I have lots of photos like this.


Lexa made herself rainbow lunch one day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.