Thursday, August 27, 2020

Quarantine day 161


 The kids finished their first week of online school. It’s going great for Timmy and Lexa in middle school. They log into each class for a virtual meeting and then have some time to do an assignment before their next virtual class meeting starts. Lexa and Timmy were happy to see some of their friends in their classes with them. It’s been going really smoothly and they’re pretty happy.



Will is another story. It’s really hard for Will to pay attention to his screen. He’s moving all around, messing with anything around him. I’m constantly asking him  if he knows what his teacher just said. I kind of think I could engage him better homeschooling him myself. We had some headphones come in this weekend, so we’ll see if those help any. Although without me being able to hear, I won’t be able to try to engage him, and I won’t know everything he missed in the lesson to reteach it to him.. He’s been learning to use the programs and type a little bit though.


I’ve been getting up early and taking the little boys for a walk before starting school. 

I’ve been trying to teach Hugh some letters and numbers while the others are busy.

 (Hold on, Will is trying to run off to his room during his reading lesson..)

I think I’ll stop here and do another post of other picture from the past couple of weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.