I've been lighting a candle and opening the curtains to see the tree outside while we do virtual school upstairs. I've really been enjoying sitting outside while the boys play during their morning break and after school. They always want to play in the front for some reason. I guess so they can ride their bikes and Hugh can sit in that tree. I've started bringing out my knitting and something to listen to, and mosquito spray because they're bad. It so nice to spend time outside again though. We usually eat lunch at the table in the backyard too. I just cleaned up the kids' toys and trash back there so it's nice. It's amazing how much better just a little bit less hot is. Come on fall!
Lexa and I have finally started back up going through our watercolor painting lessons book after she finishes her last class most days, and I've started reading The Land of Stories books to them, which they're really enjoying.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.