Monday, September 21, 2020

Quarantine day 195



 It's raining again today. Patrick cooked pork belly for dinner last night. Lexa's been making some pretty pictures on her laptop. 

They've already had their first reported Covid case at the high school where Patrick works. That took a week with just a fraction of the students there. It was a virtual student just coming to school for softball practice. So she probably got it from or gave it to you he softball team. They also already have one at Timmy and Lexa's middle school within just a few days of opening, so I'm glad our kids aren't there in person. 

Hugh had his first virtual preschool class today. He'll have it just once a week. He was happy to see his old teacher again. They sang songs and looked through their backpacks with school supplies that they were all given that I picked up earlier. He did a little book report afterwords. 

I can hear Lexa singing in her room. She's having choir class right now. 


Will's "ninja car"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.