Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby Lexa


Our little baby girl is growing so fast. It seems to be going by even faster the second time around. She's four months old now. She's getting more and more fun. She is such a joy. A happy baby. She doesn't like being put down lately. I try to lay her on her back on her play mat and she rolls onto her tummy in no time, then starts to fuss. She doesn't like riding in the car either, cries most of the time if she's awake in the car. She smiles and coos the rest of the time, watching everything, touching and grabbing things more now. She loves it when Mommy talks to her. She loves watching Timmy too. She smiles so sweetly at him while he's driving me crazy, messing with her for the hundredth time. I love cuddling with her. I snuggle as often as I can since I know that all too soon she will be way to active to have time to just snuggle with me. She has really found her voice again lately... she likes to talk to us. She is such a joy. My heart swells with joy when I look at her. So cute, so cuddly chubby, so precious, what a sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.