We finally got a picture of Lexa's great smile while Patrick's mom was holding her. She makes a loud little "EH" noise when she is amused sometimes.She had her 4 month check up yesterday and didn't like it. Timmy was with us and kept telling me, "Lexa is crying, Mommy. Pick her up." She's healthy and doing well. She's still off the doctor's charts for size. She's an inch and half taller than 4 month old Timmy was. I think she's tall like her Granny.

Lexa likes to cross her feet. She does this a lot. Such a cute little lady.
(Timmy keeps taking off his clothes, so every time the he does something I want to take a picture of, I end up with pictures of him in just his diaper. I dressed him three times today, then just gave up. He's been trying to get away with taking his diaper off too, Grrr! Yesterday he got it off and was running around the house naked, squealing with joy and saying "Whoa!")
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.