Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Card Photo Shoot Attempt

Will had a bad cold, and it was approaching morning nap time for him, but we were about to leave town for Thanksgiving and needed to get rolling on the Christmas card photo ordering process. It was cold and raining outside, and the children were dressed up in red. I had cleared a space of toys and clutter and knew it wouldn't last long, so I felt we had to do the photos right then. Timmy does silly things or holds up a toy or whatever object is in reach every time he notices you're taking his picture.Will will no longer stays where I put him. Lexa's hair is different everyday and happened to be in a crazy mood. I get great candid photos of them all the time, but here's what happened when I tried to sit them down and just take a simple formal smiling at the camera photo.





not sure what Timmy is holding on Will's head









This would have been a good one if Will and Lexa had been happy.


You can see how sick Will looks in this one.






I didn't get a really good photo of all three of them, but I was able to crop out individuals from several of  the photos for the card. I'll update the post with a photo of the card when they come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.