Monday, October 4, 2010

Car Bed

Patrick's parents gave Timmy his own cars Lightning McQueen bed for his birthday. They set it up in our bedroom. Here he is playing in it.
I had my doubts about him being even remotely willing to sleep in it. ( He's slept in our bed for three years now.) But he likes the car bed so much that he did sleep in it and has continued to at least start out sleeping in it most of the time. I was completely taken aback. I was sad the first couple of nights. I hadn't really minded him in our bed. Our bed felt so empty with only three of is in it! He felt so far away in the next bed. I got used to it though and the recent diaper leaking problems have made me not miss him next to me at all. He's usually there by the morning anyway. Patrick wants him in his own room as soon as possible, I guess. I feel like he'll only be little for a short time and I'm in no hurry for him to grow up. (The exception to this being the tantrums and not sharing with his sister, of course.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.