Saturday, October 23, 2010

Timmy Fall 2010

I think he's wearing a big Frisbee disk.



I actually found some notes I wrote down about Timmy that fall:

Timmy loves rhyming. He called Lexa a pretty kitty the other day. He thinks saying "whale in the mail" is hilarious.
He asked me if he planted a rubber band would it grow into an inner tube floaty?
He Timmy plays Duck duck goose, and he's the one who it lands on goose on he gets up and runs and never stops running.
Sometimes when he's happy he sings.
He thinks the gymnastics place he goes to should be called Lightning mcqueen gymnastics.
Sometimes he just says to me, "I feel happy."
He likes to play with the baby doll at school and pretend it's his baby sister.
He loves "Making recipes" which means mixing a bunch of foods together into a soupy mush which he will then ask you to eat.
He told me the sound of thunder is orangutans banging trees.
He likes hearts.
He tells when he's sick now.
He has a sense of humor that's silly. He'll say, "I played a trick on you!".
He told me "I like blue like Daddy. I like red too. I like all the colors of the rainbow and black and brown and gray and white. Every color makes me feel happy. I don't like yellow."
Sometimes he sings and says "Dance mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.