Monday, October 4, 2010

Mother and Daughter

Bliss- I got a nap!Guilty pleasures- I enjoy reading a good book or even just facebook while nursing, wearing pajamas all morning, eating the leftovers off Timmy's plate, and especially taking a nap with my baby! As a mother, I've relaxed into my life.
Adorable in her big floppy hat


Lexa has been going through a separation anxiety phase for her whole life. For awhile I couldn't even leave the room. Timmy went through this off and on, but never as bad as this. It's nice to be loved and needed so much, but it can be hard. Sometimes I need a little break or at least a shower.



One of the best things about being a mother is my new appreciation for my own mother. My mom and I have a new friendship now. I realize just how much she loved me as a child. I know the value of a true mother, and I value mine more.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.