Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Books

I'm starting to read my son all the books I remember from my own childhood, and I can't wait for tales of a fourth grade nothing, Narnia etc, and sharing them with him the most wonderful part of parenting him so far. I love to read and I hope that my children inherit that love. We have lots of books around, read to them, and they see us reading all the time. Timmy would look at books with me all day or until he ran out of books. He can't get enough. Lexa has started bringing me books and pointing at the pictures a little bit. I am excited about when the kids will be old enough to read great books! .I love collecting kids books and reading the books with the kids. We've discovered some really wonderful children's books together. Timmy also likes me to read him nonfiction books about bugs, space, trucks, and animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.