I think my son is so smart and possibly gifted and talented(mom bias! Lol) he can focus on a task so much longer than other three year olds, was generally early on reaching developemental milestones, knows more words, can really stack blocks and solve problems. He soaks up everything like a sponge. He just amazes me. I also think my son is much more difficult than other three year olds. He doesn't listen as well, respect personal space, pokes and pushes and wants to play rough, is so busy, gets wild, is more impulsive. It's so hard taking him anywhere where there are other kids, especially with Lexa along too.
My children are named after family, for either both names or at least their middle name.
I am already noticing that neither of my children learn in the same way, nor are they interested in all the same things.
I think Timmy looks like me his father and my my father a little bit.
I enjoy watching their reactions and the way their eyes light up.
When Timmy was small I'd take him for walks in the stroller at the nature center. Now he walks alongside me while I push lexa in the stroller.
Timmy has just realized that there are two genders. That not all children are boys like he is. He had a hard time getting the word girl out. He hesitates and then says it slowly like it's a foreign word that.... Giiirrrl
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.