Now that we're getting into fall, at least in name, not temperature. (It was 98 today) I've pulled put the knitting again and have been really enjoying knitting away. It's easy to pick up and toss down all the time. I've only had the stitches pulled out a few times, and the children are getting used to it, so are less interested in tangling up the yarn. I finished a knit dress for Lexa already and have started a sweater to go with it. I also have big plans to make a sweater vest for Timmy, a cardigan and leg warmers for Lexa and winter hats for each of them before spring. I love our quiet nights with Lexa. It's really nice to sit and knit while Patrick and I watch a show after Timmy's in bed.

Lexa in knit dress
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.