Timmy could live on Mustard and cheese sandwiches. Getting your child to eat a balanced healthy meal can be stressful. I never thuoght I'd be the mom who wouldn't let her kids have candy, but I definitely limit their intake. It's better if we just don't keep that sort of food in our house. I wish Timmy would eat vegetables and loads of healthy food. I feel guilty letting him eat sausage, chips, chicken nuggets, sugary yogurt and granola bars. Cooking is a drain with a picky eater and a husband who likes 5 vegetables total. The battle of getting Timmy to eat nutritiously wears me out and chips and hot dogs win with a fair amount of frequency. I wish Timmy still didn't know what cookies, candy, cake, French fries, ice cream and chicken nuggets are.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.