Friday, September 24, 2010

Father and Son

My boys lazing around on the couch
On the weekends Patrick often takes Timmy for some father-son time. They usually go to the grocery store. Sometimes they go to the giraffe store(Toys R Us), the book store(they have a train table set up at Barnes and Nobles), the sticker store(Hobby Lobby), or the animal store(Petco). Going to the animal store is like a mini trip to the zoo. I think he misses Timmy during the work week.
He also likes to give me a little bit of a break. I've only had to go to the grocery store a handful of times since we moved here, and no big grocery trips at all because Patrick always goes. He says I don't have to try to do it with two kids in tow. It's been so nice. I didn't realize how much I really didn't like grocery shopping before. We manage the food money a little better too this way, because I try to make do with whatever he buys. I think we'd often both end up shopping before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.