
For Valentine's Day, Patrick took me out to eat at Excell Steakhouse. We went the day before Valentine's Day so every restaurant in town wouldn't have hours long waits and also Patrick's parents were in town so we left them the kids. I had a really good steak and discovered I like steak with blue cheese, and the best broccoli and cheese I've ever had. It started snowing outside the window while we were eating. It was very pretty.
Timmy and I made a Valentine Tree.
My Valentine Sweetheart
We invited some playgroup friends, Ellie, Margret, Rachel and Natalie, over for Valentine crafts and snacks. We had heart shaped strawberry cream cheese sandwiches and fruit and made construction paper hearts with stickers and stamps and heart winged butterflies. It's a whole lot easier for Timmy to go play with someone else's toys at their house, but he did pretty well sharing his toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.