Sunday, September 26, 2010

Penny

It's been so nice having Sara in Austin now. We've already gotten to see her several times more than we would have all year when she lived in Boston. Timmy really knows her and talks about her every once in awhile now. He likes the picture of a moose she has on her mantle.
(I just asked him what he likes about Aunt Sara, and he said, "Playing ball and airplane trashcan with her.)
It's nice too that she's gotten to see Lexa as a baby so much also. She only got to see Timmy every six months or so. They change so much in that time.
Sara got a new puppy, Penny. She's an Australian shepherd/collie mix and really sweet. I'm so glad she has her own dog now. We're from such a dog family, and I really loved my time with my Max dog before I had kids. He was my first child. While I was pregnant with Timmy, I remember I was actually concerned that I couldn't possibly love a baby as much as I love that dog!




Lexa and I went to visit her and met Penny.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.