Friday, November 22, 2013

Morning Kiddos

Timmy is so slow sleepy in the morning. I wake him up, and every morning he rolls over and pulls the covers completely over his head. I come back five or ten minutes later and he usually gets up then. It's so funny, and I completely sympathize with him.



Lexa's different. Unless she's super sleepy, she usually hops right up, and then she wants to turn the light on right away. She likes to pick her own clothes out the night before, and usually gets right to getting herself dressed, unless, of course she starts messing with Will. She's always very excited when she first sees him wake up in the morning. When she's still sleepy she's gets grumpy though sometimes and does NOT like to be tickled!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.