Timmy recently told us that he's scared of heights. That makes sense now. When he was 2 or 3 years old he'd climb up to the top of the places like the McDonald's playground and get stuck, crying, scared up there. I'd have to send someone up after him to bring him down because he wouldn't move forward or back. A few weeks ago he climbed to the top of a really big inflatable slide and was too scared to slide or climb back down. The worker there slid down with him, while covering his eyes.
I'm also scared of heights. I hate ferris wheels, driving over high overpasses, and sometimes have nightmares about being precariously up high. I hear my grandmother was terrified of heights too and that there may be something genetic to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.