Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Publishing old Drafts

I opened this blog after years (!) of neglect and found some things I'd written and didn't even remember still in drafts. (I'll come back to add pictures from those blank years and on to these words only posts when I can access that hard drive that isn't plugged in right or something since the move. )

I'd like to be able to someday share with my kids the everyday happenings and adventures of our lives. Maybe one day they will look back and enjoy reading stories and seeing pictures… much like my sister and I enjoy looking at home movies and retelling funny childhood stories. 

 So, here’s to recording the not-so-perfect, seemingly crazy, super funny, mostly exhausting, “you’re driving nuts, most precious adventure I never want to forget.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.