![]() |
| Zoom class meeting in his pajamas with a pillow on his head |
4/9/20
Hugh had his preschool class zoom meeting this morning. He was so cute. Lexa is cooking French toast. Yesterday she made chicken nuggets with Panko bread crumbs and lemon bars.
Timmy discovered wildlife and zoo live cam feeds. He also watched a documentary about lions. He’s watched all the planet earth documentary episodes available this month at home.
The little boys have been playing in the sprinkler in the yard every afternoon. The lawn is muddy.
Timmy made a creature out of pipe cleaners and tape. I’ve also been reading aloud to the kids like crazy. Magic Tree House books to Will. He loves them. The Incorrible Children series to Lexa. She follows me around, book in hand, asking me to read to her, sometimes. They’re funny and clever. And I’ve been reading the the Anne McCaffrey Dragons of Pern books to Timmy. Those were from my Mom’s science fiction collection. We’re on the White Dragon one now, which he’d been looking forward to. I’ve also been reading the Little House on the Prairie series a little bit to Lexa which is interesting to me because I’ve never read them before myself. Hugh wakes me up every morning by bringing a picture book with him into my bed for me to read to him.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.