Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Quarantine Day 43



April 27 or something like that
It’s hard to tell the days apart these days. I’ve been watching the show, The Americans, at night when the kids are going to bed, between all the reading to them. That’s been fun for me. Will finished his research paper about lions, thank goodness. It’s so hard to get him to write words on paper. 
Patrick and I cleaned most of the garage last weekend. Of course we were cut short because it started raining, and we had to get everything off the driveway and back in quickly. I think it only rained for ten minutes. It’s been so nice working out out there now. So different than squeezing into a few feet between piles of stuff. The neighbors think I’m very dedicated, out there most days. It’s not private at all. I saw the neighbors with the twins across the street working out in theirs at the same time as me one time. They’re little girls were doing it too. 
I also cleaned a years’ worth of random accumulated stuff off the kitchen counters yesterday. I’ve been really enjoying each space I’ve slowly picked up the clutter from : the office/craft room and our bedroom. I love getting away to myself in our bedroom. It’s nice to have a clean sanctuary to escape to. We all need some space to ourselves when w’re  stuck at home together all the time! I’m also really enjoying getting out for an evening walk, jog or bike ride. 
I’ve started a routine of going upstairs for tea/coffee/smoothie  time with Timmy after I’ve finished school work with Will in the afternoons this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.