Patrick had to go up to the school often this week which always makes me nervous. They were turning in textbooks, teachers coming in in shifts to clear out their rooms. They had limited people and masks, but still. We’d been so fortunate just being able to stay home for so long. They’ve planned a one at a time indoor graduation ceremony in July which he’ll have to go stand in in the same building as hundreds of students walk through...ugh!
On a happier note, we watched the SpaceX rocket launch astronauts to space for the first time yesterday on NASA tv. That was exciting.
I’ve been rewatching Downton Abby at night sometimes, and Patrick and I have been watching a Viking show I’ve forgotten the name of.
Lexa baked chocolate chip cookies while I cleared a space in the piano room for a comfy chair in there. That involved moving a bunch of stuff I’d piled up in the corners and behind the piano. We rediscovered an awesome bird house Granddad had given to Timmy, and I’d forgotten about. Timmy was excited.
I’m sitting out on our front porch which is nice except for the mosquitoes.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.